Do you want to be part of a multinational company that is constantly growing? Join the IT team of Spain as Operations BRM.
- To ensure delivered solutions meets Business Expectations with key process owners and stakeholders
- To ensure continuous improvement of systems information performance not only from the technical perspective, that includes knowledge transfer across Business Units; implement best practices
- Work with the Spain IT Director and Global BRM’s to propose the IT initiatives most valuables, improving business processes and with 3rd party providers if required.
- To identify opportunities across purchasing, stock management, production control, plant maintenance processes to simplify, standardise and automate processes, and liaise with Business stakeholders to prioritise implementation.
- To provide ‘best practice’ support to Key Users and facilitate knowledge transfer within the Tradebe BRM community.
- To collaborate and lead SAP implementation or enhancement projects based on other business applications, process changes, etc. with special emphasis on Change Management
- Conduct key user audits to ensure best practices
- Best practice ‘Go To’ focal point for Spain business
- Manage change control with Global Service Desk Manager
- Ensure knowledge transfer between sites and areas including use of technology and process review
- Facilitates & Organises workshops for training and requirements gathering
- Acts as a frontline attending to Spain business units needs and channeling them to Global BRMs or Spain IT. Shapes, filters and surfaces Spain business demand to ensure IT investments, assets and capabilities yield real business value. This means taking a proactive role in educating the business partner, suppressing demand for low value activities while stimulating demand for high value activities
- Assists in prioritizing demand together with the Global BRMs ensuring that demand is aligned with both, business and IT
- Works with Global project managers, Global BRM’s and Global Service Desk departments when necessary ensuring that solutions delivered by IT are aligned with local business expectations
- Monitors business partner satisfaction and facilitates continuous improvement in the business partner experience with IT
- Helps evaluate IT project objectives and analyzes new Spain business initiatives
- Monitors Spain operational demand
- Participates as a 2nd support level in incident, problem and service request resolution related to process issues
- Oversees initiatives and helps manage business process change to ensure that the value predicted by a business case is actually realized
- Helps Spain IT Director to create Spain project and program charters
- Provides status of work in progress and/or issues related to Spain IT Director
- Chemical / Industrial engineering
- Knowledge of SAP (Purchases, Stocks, Production, Maintenance)
- Minimum experience of 3 years in a similar position
- Experience of Project management / ITIL / Demand
- French/ Italian/ German