We are hiring a HYDROGRAPHIC AND GEOPHYSICAL SURVEYOR /PROCESSOR based in our headquarters in Barcelona (Cerdanyola del Valles).
Key Job responsibilities:
- Acquire and process SSS/SBP/Mag data
- Acquire and process hydrographic data
- Interpret geophysical data
- Execute Party Chief role in field surveys
- Write and supervise reports
- Manage hydrographic and geophyisical projects
- Availability to travel 20%-50% of time
- Bachelor in Marine Science, Geology, Topography or similar;
- Experience in acquiring and processing hydrographic and geophysical data (Side Scan Sonar, Multibeam & Singlebeam Echosounder, Sub-bottom Profiler, Magnetometer, etc.);
- Experience in writing of technical reports;
- Knowledges about command of acquisition/processing software: Sonarwiz, Magpick, Hypack, PDS2000, Qinsy...
- English /Spanish
- Master in Marine Geophysics;
- Knowledges about STCW95 / BOSIET/ HSE/ GIS / CAD;