We are hiring a PROJECT MANAGER for Marine Survey projects, based in our headquarters in Barcelona (Cerdanyola del Valles).
Key Job responsibilities:
- Lead a team of surveyors;
- Project Mangement of survey projects;
- Execute Party Chief role in field surveys;
- Write and supervise reports;
- Geophysical Team leader;
- Supervision of Acquisition, processing and Interpretation of geophysical (hydrographic) data QA/QC support;
- Ensure compliance with highest HSEQ standards;
- Availability to travel 20%-25% of time.
- Project Management in survey projects (diferent sectors; cables, O&G, RW,...)
- Team leader Experience in UXO surveys
- Experience in acquiring and processing hydrographic and geophysical data (Side Scan Sonar, Multibeam & Singlebeam Echosounder, Sub-bottom Profiler, Magnetometer, etc.)
- Experience in writing of technical reports
- Responsible of quality control and the on-time delivery of a broad range of multidisciplinary projects
- Knowledge of command of acquisition/processing software: Oasis Montaj, Sonarwiz, Magpick, Hypack, PDS2000, Qinsy, EIVA, ...
- Experience as Party chief in survey projects (cables, renewables, O&G, offshore and nearshore); Manage teams of dedicated geophysicists / hydrographers;
- Experience in ROTV equipment and underwater positioning (USBL);
- Team spirit and a determination to get the job done;
- Communications at all levels;
- Liaison with clients and Commercial awarness;
- International guidelines / industry standards;